To all our valued patients and friends:
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and in order to do our part to protect the health of our team, patients, friends and families, Optix Family Eyecare will be closed until at least May 11th, 2020. Our team is busy sterilizing and preparing our office for opening and serving you.
Please see below for our continued services to you
- Someone on our team will be available to answer calls daily from 10am to 2pm. Our answering machine messages before and after that time will be monitored frequently throughout the day.
- Our team is also available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If emailing, remember to leave us your phone number.
- Medication prescription renewals and contact lens orders will continue to be processed.
- Contact lenses can be ordered through our website (www.optixeyecare.com) or by telephone (516-931-6330). They will be shipped to you wherever you indicate with no shipping charges.
- Eyeglasses already ordered will be processed and we will notify you when they are ready. We will offer curbside pickup in the mornings by appointment (516-931-6330) OR, if you are within a radius of approximately 5 miles, we are happy to deliver your eyeglasses to your doorstep… (we will confirm with you first)… OR we will UPS your eyeglasses to you. Just let us know what is most convenient. Do not hesitate to call regarding eyeglass dispensing and repairs.
- Our doctors are available Monday thru Saturday for emergency eye issues by telephone or Facetime. Call us or email us and we will direct your issue to one of our doctors who will contact you as soon as possible.
Please stay safe and let us know how we may be of service. Our primary goal is to make sure that everyone stays healthy in this new normal.
Office Phone: 516-931-6330
Please stay safe and healthy.
Together we will be stronger than ever.